The Academy of Unseen Arts is a school for witches. The Academy is located in Gehenna Station.
The academy was built according to the principles of sacred geometry. Each room is a perfectly proportioned pentagon that locks with the one next to it. The foyer has a statue of the Dark Lord in the center of the room. The Sanctum, the library for advanced students, has Edward's journals under lock and key.
- "Chapter One: October Country" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Two: The Dark Baptism" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Three: The Trial of Sabrina Spellman" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Four: Witch Academy"
- "Chapter Six: An Exorcism in Greendale" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Seven: Feast of Feasts"
- "Chapter Eight: The Burial" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Nine: The Returned Man"
- "Chapter Ten: The Witching Hour"
- The walls of the Academy are aligned with a collection of over 150 paintings from accomplished horror writer Clive Barker, the horror visionary behind Hellraiser and Candyman.
- Since the school is designed to be a series of identically shaped rooms, designed after the practice of Sacred Geometry, they only needed to build one interchangeable set for a majority of the rooms.
- According to Ambrose Spellman, the students are from all over the world.
- Familiars at not permitted at the academy.
- In the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina comics, specifically Issue #7, "The Truth About Demonology", the Academy is called Ministry of the Invisible Arts, "where all young witches and warlocks of breeding learned their trade".