She is a member of the Weird Sisters.
The relative newcomer, who modeled extensively in Europe, plays one of the three Weird Sisters — a trio of powerful, uncanny teenage witches at the Academy of Unseen Arts who look down their noses at Sabrina for being half-mortal.
Agatha is an orphan who grew up in the Church of Night. At some point, she met and befriended Prudence and Dorcas, and the three of them became the dynamic trio known as the Weird Sisters. They later met Sabrina Spellman, who they bully because of her dual nature.
Throughout Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
The weird sisters show up after Sabrina calls for a familiar in the woods. They taunt her and discourage her from attending the Academy of Unseen Arts, calling her half-breed, and allude that her parent's deaths might not been a accident like everyone originally believed. Before they cast a blood curse on Sabrina.
Later Sabrina enlists their help to teach the football players a lesson for hurting her friend Susie. The Sisters agree to help in return for Sabrina doesn't join the Academy. Sabrina lies and agrees to their terms. Together they lure the football players to the mines. They cast a spell on them making them believe their making out with Sabrina and the sisters. In reality they're embracing each other. Sabrina uses her camera to take a photo of them. She threatens to reveal to the photo to the entire school unless they stop harassing her friend. The Weird Sisters decide that they aren't done playing with the boys. They make the light go out in the mines and scare them. The football player run as fast as they can. They reveal that they know she lied about going to the academy. They are present at the dark baptism and watch as Sabrina runs away from signing the book. They, along with the rest of the coven, go after her. They're stopped from setting on Spellman Mortuary land because of Ambrose Spellman. He bluffed and told them is a protective circle around the house. Because she refused to sign her name in the dark lord's book, Sabrina is sent to a infernal summons and put on trial. The sisters attend and learn that Sabrina will be attending the academy after having struck a deal with the dark lord.
Agatha is teen with black hair and brown eyes. Like her sisters, she wears old fashioned clothes with lace collars and black tights. She also wears her hair in braided pigtails. Underneath her human appearance, Agatha has a more ghoulish appearance, consisting of green skin, glowing green eyes, no nose and black rimmed teeth.
She is a devout member of the Church of Night, who along with her sisters Prudence and Dorcas, torment Sabrina Spellman for her dual nature. Much like her sisters, Agatha can be quite cruel. She willfully and joyously caused the death of Tommy Kinkle when bringing down the Greendale mines. Her only regret being that she failed to kill Harvey as well.
Powers and Abilities
- Spell Casting: The power to change and control events through the use of incantations, commands, or even gestures.
- Cursing: The power to put a curse on someone or something, causing them to phase incredible bad events, luck and/or harm.
- Illusion Manipulation: The power to project highly realistic illusions into the physical world.
- Warding: The power to place protection spells and wards on places and people, shielding them from harm.
- Necromancy: The power to raise, control and manipulate the dead.
- Teleportation: The ability to teleport from one location to another without occupying the space in between.
- Mind Control: The power to make a person unable to deduce what is real and what is suggestion. Agatha shares this gift with her sisters.
- Poppet Puppetry: The power to control non-sentient beings and events with the use of Poppets/Voodoo Dolls. Agatha used a poppet to bury Harvey Kinkle and Tommy Kinkle in the mines.
- Longevity: While not apparent due to young age, Agatha ages at a slower rate than mortals.
Agatha, Dorcas and Prudence share a close bond, though they are not equals as Prudence acts as the leader of the trio. They grew up together as orphans in the Church of Night. The sisters look down on and bully Sabrina Spellman for her dual nature of being half-mortal. And should either Agatha or Dorcas step out of line or act without first gaining Prudence's permission, she has shown to have no qualms about punishing them, as seen when Agatha and Dorcas murdered Tommy Kinkle in the Greendale Mines with a remote killing spell.
- In the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina comic series, the Weird Sisters are a trio of witches who can foretell the future. They predicted that if humans and witches didn't inter-mix that it would lead to the extinction of witchery.
- A far cry from their counterparts who despise Sabrina for her mixed heritage alone.
- See also: Category:Images of Agatha
Season 1 Screencaps
Season 2 Screencaps