- "Turns out, Maple Syrup was a front for his true business, transporting heroin from Montreal on his trucks."
- —Jughead in narration[src]
Blossom Maple Farms is the Blossom family business. Since its founding in 1941, the Blossoms have held a monopoly on the lucrative maple syrup trade.
Prior to Jason Blossom's death, he was the named heir of the company. After his murder, which was a PR disaster, the board of trustee's descended upon Riverdale contemplating a hostile takeover. With Jason's death and Polly Cooper pregnant and unwed, they believed Clifford had lost control of things and actively looked for a way to take the company from him.
Its true purpose was revealed to be that Cliff Blossom used the company as a front to smuggle in drugs from other countries.
- "Chapter Nine: La Grande Illusion"
- "Chapter Ten: The Lost Weekend" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Twelve: Anatomy of a Murder"
- "Chapter Thirteen: The Sweet Hereafter"