The content on this page is derived from upcoming media. Information may be inaccurate and subject to change.
"Chapter Eleven: A Midwinter's Tale" is the upcoming first episode of the second season of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, and the eleventh episode of the series overall. It is also the season premiere, which will debut as a Christmas special on December 14, 2018.
The Church of Night, like all covens, celebrates the Winter Solstice — the longest night of the year — when families gather together around the Yule Fire to sing pagan carols, tell ghost stories and huddle against the supernatural creatures that come out to cause mischief. Since the Winter Solstice is when the veil between this world and the next is at its thinnest, it's the perfect time to conduct a séance — which Sabrina convenes, to try and contact her mother. But the holidays are also a time for guests and visitors — both welcome and unwelcome — and you never know what might come down the chimney.
To be added.
- The episode title comes from Kenneth Branagh's 1995 British romantic comedy film of the same name.
- Notably, the film was known by a different title upon its release in the United Kingdom — In the Bleak Midwinter.
Behind the Scenes
- ↑ Upcoming Episode Titles - Various Shows - 3rd September 2018 - SpoilerTV
- ↑ Chilling Adventures of Sabrina - Christmas Special Announced - SpoilerTV
- ↑ Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Conjures a Christmas Special — Watch Teaser TVLine
- ↑ 'Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina': Mckenna Grace To Guest Star, Alexis Denisof & Jedidiah Goodacre Set For Recurring Roles - Deadline