- "And, though one question had been answered that night, that it was Clifford Blossom who killed Jason, a new mystery loomed over Riverdale. Why had he done it? It was a question only Clifford himself would be able to answer..."
- —Jughead Jones
THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS AS THEY SEEM – Archie and Veronica are shocked to learn of the arrest but know they need to come clean to their parents about what they uncovered. Still hurt by the betrayal of his friends and torn over who to trust, Jughead reluctantly joins them in a quest for truth. Meanwhile, Cheryl confronts her mom about why she treats her so much worse than she ever did with Jason.
- Archie: "Someone planted the gun, Jason's murder weapon, in a closet in FP's trailer. It wasn't there when we searched for it. He's being framed, Betty. "
- Betty: "Well, maybe you didn't see it?"
- Veronica: "We're not talking about the Vogue closet here, B."
- ―Archie, Betty and Veronica discuss FP's arrest
- "Everybody keeps coming up to me and hugging me, and telling me that I must be so relieved that my brother's killer has finally been caught... This nightmare is over. But then why doesn't it feel that way?"
- —Cheryl to Betty
- Joaquin: "You gotta tell your friends to stop before they get hurt."
- Kevin: "You really don't know them at all, do you? Just like I don't know you."
- ―Kevin and Joaquin at the bus station
- Alice: "FP's confession has a few gaping holes in it."
- Betty: "He's being used by someone with a crazy motive, for example, hiding incest."
- Alice: "You were disgusted that Jason and Polly were dating, because they were related."
- Penelope: "Nothing could be more purely Blossom than those babies."
- Hal: "Okay, what is wrong with you people?!"
- ―The Coopers confront the Blossoms and retrieve Polly
- Alice: "You two just can't leave well enough alone, can you?"
- Betty: "Mom, we know what you're going to say."
- Alice: "The police found another dead body."
- Jughead: "Okay, maybe not that."
- ―Betty, Jughead and Alice at The Blue and Gold offices
- "You did a bad thing, daddy... And now everyone knows."
- —Cheryl to Cliff
- The title for this chapter is named after the 1959 film "Anatomy of a Murder".
- Jason Blossom's Killer is finally uncovered.
- It is revealed that the Blossoms and the Coopers are relatives.
- Joaquin, Hal, and FP all had their secrets exposed.
- This episode also revealed that Joaquin's last name is DeSantos.