She is a member of the Weird Sisters.
Dorcas is an orphan who grew up in the Church of Night. At some point, she met and befriended Prudence and Agatha, and the three of them became the dynamic trio known as the Weird Sisters. They later met Sabrina Spellman, who they bully because of her dual nature.
Throughout Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
When Sabrina calls for a familiar, Dorcas and her sisters show up and taunt her for possibly going to the Academy of Unseen Arts, they call her a "half-breed" and imply to her that her parents' death was no accident before putting a Blood Curse on her, before disappearing.
A few days later Sabrina enlists their help to teach some mortal football players a lesson for hurting Sabrina’s friend Susie they agree to help her on the condition that Sabrina stays away from the Academy, even though she lies to them they still help her because they love torturing mortal boys, the Weird Sisters and Sabrina lure the boys into the Greendale mines where they put an Illusion Spell on the boys making them believe they were making-out with the girls while in reality they were making-out with each other. Sabrina takes pictures of this to blackmail them into stop harassing Susie and the other girls at Baxter High. The boys demand to get the pictures but the Weird Sisters decide to play with them a bit longer by putting down the lamps in the tunnel and revealing their ghoulish faces ,making them run out of the mines. They also put a Spell on them to make them impotent. They also reveal to Sabrina that they knew that Sabrina lied To them about not coming to the Academy of Unseen Arts. They later attend Sabrina's Dark Baptism and witness how Sabrina refuses to sign the Book of the Beast and running away. The Weird Sisters, Father Blackwood and the other witches chase after her to the grounds of the Spellman Mortuary. They only depart because Ambrose claims he put a Protection Circle around the house and only Spellman witches can enter the grounds. Witches not blood related to the Spellmans will be engulfed in Hellfire.
Dorcas and her sisters attend Sabrina's trial as witnesses where Sabrina manages to strike a deal with the Dark Lord; Sabrina will remain with the mortals while also attending The Academy of Unseen Arts.
On Sabrina's first day at the academy, Dorcas and her sisters hear Sabrina singing a few lines for Lady Blackwood who says that Sabrina's singing could rival that of Prudence. Later, Dorcas, Prudence and Agatha join Nicholas at lunch they ask her how her first day was,
Dorcas is teen with red hair, blue eyes and pale skin. Like her sisters, she wears old fashioned clothes with lace collars and black tights. She also wears her hair in a milkmaid braid. Underneath her human appearance, Dorcas has a more ghoulish appearance, consisting of gray skin, glowing red eyes and black rimmed teeth.
Dorcas is a devout member of the Church of Night, who along with her sisters Prudence and Agatha, torment Sabrina Spellman for her dual nature. Dorcas can be quite cruel, much like her sisters, but she is also more reluctant to do things like just murdering people or taking part in the Rite of Resurrection. She was likely pressured by Agatha to help remorselessly killing Tommy Kinkle by bringing down the Greendale mines. Agatha's only regret being that Harvey survived while Dorcas, in reality, didn’t want to do it.
Powers and Abilities
- Spell Casting: The power to change and control events through the use of incantations, commands and gestures.
- Remote Killing: The power to kill another person from a distance.
- Necromancy: The power to control, manipulate and resurrect the dead.
- Teleportation: The power to teleport from one location to another without occupying the space in between.
- Mind Control: Along with her sisters, Dorcas is capable of making a person unable to deduce what is real and what is suggestion.
- Telekinesis: The power to move things with the power of the mind.
Dorcas, Prudence and Agatha share a close bond, with Prudence acting as the leader of the trio. They grew up together as orphans in the Church of Night. The sisters look down on and bully Sabrina Spellman for her dual nature of being half-mortal. And should Dorcas and/or Agatha step out of line or act without first gaining Prudence's permission, she will have no qualms about punishing them, as seen when Dorcas and Agatha murdered Tommy Kinkle in the Greendale Mines with a remote killing spell.
- "Chapter One: October Country"
- "Chapter Two: The Dark Baptism"
- "Chapter Three: The Trial of Sabrina Spellman"
- "Chapter Four: Witch Academy"
- "Chapter Five: Dreams in a Witch House"
- "Chapter Six: An Exorcism in Greendale"
- "Chapter Seven: Feast of Feasts"
- "Chapter Eight: The Burial"
- "Chapter Nine: The Returned Man"
- "Chapter Ten: The Witching Hour"
- In the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina comic series, the Weird Sisters are a trio of witches who can foretell the future. They predicted that if humans and witches didn't inter-mix that it would lead to the extinction of witchery.
- A far cry from their counterparts who despise Sabrina for her mixed heritage alone.
- See also: Category:Images of Dorcas
Season 1 Screencaps
Season 2 Screencaps
- ↑ Aguirre-Sacasa, Roberto (writer) & Krieger, Lee Toland (director) (October 26, 2018). "Chapter One: October Country". Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Season 1. Episode 1. Netflix.
- ↑ Aguirre-Sacasa, Roberto (writer) & Krieger, Lee Toland (director) (October 26, 2018). "Chapter Two: The Dark Baptism". Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Season 1. Episode 2. Netflix.
- ↑ Maxwell, Ross (writer) & Seidenglanz, Rob (director) (October 26, 2018). "Chapter Three: The Trial of Sabrina Spellman". Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Season 1. Episode 3. Netflix.