Ginger and Tina are also former members of the River Vixens.
Throughout the Series Edit
Season 1 Edit
Ginger and Tina sat alongside Cheryl Blossom as cheerleading try-outs commenced. They were relatively unimpressive with Veronica Lodge's and Betty Cooper's routine. They were even less impressed with their forced faux-lesbian kiss. 
Tina and Ginger interrogated Cheryl briefly before class. The two girls were curious as to why Cheryl's story didn't match up to the story given by the local authorities. Cheryl stated that Jason drowned in Sweetwater River, but he died from a gunshot to the head. They insist that they aren't suggesting Cheryl had any involvement in Jason's death. However, it's still suspicious nonetheless. She and Ginger watched from across the room in horror as Cheryl aggressively dissects the frog in front of her. Later that night, Tina, along with the rest of the River Vixens, performed their cheerleading routine as Josie and the Pussycats sang their song, Sugar, Sugar on stage just before the football game. 
Tina and Ginger stand outside Mr. Weatherbee's office as Cheryl is taken in for questioning about the death of Jason Blossom. The next day, the two girls mocked Veronica Lodge for the supposed "Stick Maple" she was given by Chuck Clayton the previous night. 
Ginger and Tina accompanied Cheryl for a night out at Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe. At the time Cheryl gave Veronica a spot on the team, she was unaware that her mother worked at the diner, otherwise, she wouldn't have allowed Veronica on the squad. It sends a false message of acceptance. Ginger informed Cheryl that the River Vixens have started to like Veronica since her incredible takedown of Chuck and his posse. Moments later, as they prepared to leave the diner, the three ladies watched as Veronica's mother engaged in a heated exchange with FP Jones, the leader of the Southside Serpents behind a dumpster. Cheryl wondered why Veronica's mother was having a tête-à-tête with a Southside Serpent behind a dumpster at pop's. She then took out her phone and took a picture of the two. 
After a review of the new choreography for the approaching Homecoming dance, a fall out between Cheryl and Veronica occurred, in which Veronica challenged Cheryl to a dance-off, where the winner would lead the River Vixens during the Homecoming event. Following their routines, it was left in the hands of the Vixens to decide who won. Unfortunately for Cheryl, the majority of the squad voted for Veronica, while Ginger and Tina chose not to vote at all. To no surprise, there were consequences to their actions, which resulted in Cheryl firing them both as Vixens and her "social handmaidens". The following night, like most students of Riverdale High School, Ginger crashed Jughead's 16th Birthday Party. 
- ↑ Aguirre-Sacasa, Roberto (writer) & Krieger, Lee Toland (director) (January 26, 2017). "Chapter One: The River's Edge". Riverdale. Season 1. Episode 1. The CW.
- ↑ Aguirre-Sacasa, Roberto (writer) & Krieger, Lee Toland (director) (February 2, 2017). "Chapter Two: A Touch of Evil". Riverdale. Season 1. Episode 2. The CW.
- ↑ Lawrence, Yolonda E. (writer) & Krieger, Lee Toland (director) (February 9, 2017). "Chapter Three: Body Double". Riverdale. Season 1. Episode 3. The CW.
- ↑ Grassi, Michael (writer) & Piznarski, Mark (director) (February 16, 2017). "Chapter Four: The Last Picture Show". Riverdale. Season 1. Episode 4. The CW.
- ↑ Cohen, Julia (writer) & Katzenberg, David (director) (March 30, 2017). "Chapter Eight: The Outsiders". Riverdale. Season 1. Episode 8. The CW.
- ↑ Lundin, Britta & Paterson, E. Brian (writers) & Wilkinson, Dawn (director) (April 13, 2017). "Chapter Ten: The Lost Weekend". Riverdale. Season 1. Episode 10. The CW.