The content on this page is derived from upcoming media. Information may be inaccurate and subject to change.
Jellybean Jones is an upcoming character who, according to showrunner, Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, may appear in the second half of the second season of Riverdale.  Doubling down on their previous statement of Jellybean, a Riverdale executive producer promised that "they're coming", in reference to Jellybean and her mother returning to Riverdale.
When Jellybean was younger, her family, including her older brother Jughead and father FP, would spend a lot of time at the Twilight Drive-In, however, they often could not afford tickets for everyone, so the kids would hide in the trunk until they parked.
After Fred Andrews fired her father and he began drinking heavily, young Jellybean and her mother went to live with Jellybean's grandparents in Toledo.
The Drive-In & Moving to Toledo
Jellybean was briefly seen in an old photograph of Jughead's when he was leaving the Twilight Drive-In, for the last time. According to Jughead, they would hide in the trunk of their parents' car until parking, as their family was often low on funds, and so sneaking into the drive-in was their only option. 
Jughead mentioned that he spoke with Jellybean over the phone. She wanted to be addressed as 'JB', instead of Jellybean because she thought it sounded cooler. He remarked that "she's ten years old, and listens to Pink Floyd on vinyl. I don't think she could get any cooler." Jughead also mentioned that she was helping their mother study for her GED. 
As a child, she was slim and short with medium-length black hair and brown eyes.
Due to the fact that Jellybean has yet to appear on screen, an accurate description of her personality can not be provided. However, it is known that she likes Pink Floyd and movie theaters, much like her older brother, Jughead.
|“||By the way, Jellybean wants to go with JB now. She thinks it sounds cooler.She's 10 years old and listens to Pink Floyd on vinyl, I don't think she could get any cooler.||”|
|— Jughead about Jellybean[src]|
Jellybean's relationship with her brother, Jughead is currently undefined and vague given that she has yet to make an onscreen appearance. Jellybean and Jughead were separated by their mother's move to Toledo to stay with their grandparents. She went with their mother while Jughead stayed behind with their father. Jellybean isn't shown in the series outside of a photograph, but Jughead mentions her several times, such as when he told Sierra McCoy about their family's trips to the Twilight Drive-In. Jughead talks highly of her, often informing their father of recent news regarding her.
- She listens to Pink Floyd on vinyl.
- She prefers to be called "JB", a possible reference to JB Moranville, a Riverdale producer who unfortunately passed away in October 2016.
- In the Archie Comics, her real name is Forsythia Jones, a mirror to Jughead's real name Forsythe.
- ↑ RIVERDALE Comic Con Panel Part 1 - News, Season 2 & Highlights
- ↑ Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 9-1-1, Arrow, Riverdale, Stranger Things, Fear TWD, Empire, Once, Scandal and More - TVLine
- ↑ Grassi, Michael (writer) & Piznarski, Mark (director) (February 16, 2017). "Chapter Four: The Last Picture Show". Riverdale. Season 1. Episode 4. The CW.
- ↑ Allen, Aaron (writer) & Anders, Allison (director) (March 9, 2017). "Chapter Seven: In a Lonely Place". Riverdale. Season 1. Episode 7. The CW.
- ↑ J.B. Moranville Dies: Line Producer On CW’s ‘Riverdale’ Also Worked On ‘Dynasty’ & ‘MacGyver’