Not much is known about her early life but it is presumed that she grew up in Riverdale along side the other parents. She married FP Jones and had two children whom they nicknamed Jughead and Jellybean. Before their family fell apart, she and FP would take the kids to the Twilight Drive-In. However, they couldn't always afford tickets for everyone, so Jughead and Jellybean would hide in the trunk until they parked.
After FP was fired from Andrews Construction, their marriage fell apart as he became a raging alcoholic. Fed up with his ways, she moved to Toledo with Jellybean shortly thereafter.
Throughout the SeriesEdit
When his father was arrested for the murder of Jason Blossom, Jughead attempted to leave Riverdale on a bus bound for Toledo. When he called his Mom to tell her, she told him it was not a good time, leaving Jughead in tears.
- "Chapter Seven: In a Lonely Place" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Eleven: To Riverdale and Back Again" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Twelve: Anatomy of a Murder" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Thirteen: The Sweet Hereafter" (mentioned)
- Her name could possibly be Gladys Jones.