The content on this page is derived from upcoming media. Information may be inaccurate and subject to change.
Jughead's Mom is an upcoming character who, according to showrunner, Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, may appear in the second half of the second season of Riverdale.  Doubling down on their previous statement of Mrs. Jones, a Riverdale executive producer promised that "they're coming", in reference to Mrs. Jones and her daughter Jellybean returning to Riverdale.
Not much is known about her early life, but it is presumed that she grew up in Riverdale alongside the other parents. She married FP Jones and had two children, whom they nicknamed Jughead and Jellybean. Before their family fell apart, she and FP would take the kids to the Twilight Drive-In. However, they couldn't always afford tickets for everyone, so Jughead and Jellybean would hide in the trunk until they parked.
After FP was fired from Andrews Construction, their marriage fell apart as he became a raging alcoholic. Fed up with his ways, she moved to Toledo with Jellybean and Jughead's grandparents shortly thereafter.
When his father was arrested for the murder of Jason Blossom, Jughead attempted to leave Riverdale on a bus bound for Toledo. When he called his Mom to tell her, she told him it was not a good time, leaving Jughead in tears.
- Her name was Gladys Jones in the Archie Comics.
- ↑ RIVERDALE Comic Con Panel Part 1 - News, Season 2 & Highlights
- ↑ Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 9-1-1, Arrow, Riverdale, Stranger Things, Fear TWD, Empire, Once, Scandal and More - TVLine
- ↑ Allen, Aaron (writer) & Anders, Allison (director) (March 9, 2017). "Chapter Seven: In a Lonely Place". Riverdale. Season 1. Episode 7. The CW.
- ↑ Grassi, Michael (writer) & Seidenglanz, Rob (director) (May 4, 2017). "Chapter Twelve: Anatomy of a Murder". Riverdale. Season 1. Episode 12. The CW.