| Upcoming content!|
The content on this page is derived from upcoming media. Information may be inaccurate and subject to change.
It is set to be 40,000 square feet of commercial space, including a shopping center, a multiplex cinema as well as public parks and modern condos overlooking Sweetwater River.
- "Chapter Six: Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Eight: The Outsiders"
- "Chapter Nine: La Grande Illusion" (mentioned)
- The site the project is being constructed upon is the former home of the Twilight Drive-In, which was purchased by Hiram Lodge and demolished to make way for the project.
- Before the drive-in, the land was owned by the Blossom family. Cliff Blossom has actively sought to reacquire it.